- 1 ready-roasted chicken about 950g
- 2 x packs 4 mini coriander and garlic naan bread
- For the coronation sauce
- 150ml yogurt
- 150ml light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp mild curry powder
- 4 tbsp mango chutney
- small bunch coriander, roughly chopped, plus extra to serve
- For the slaw
- 2 large carrot grated
- 1 red cabbage shredded
- 2 tsp black mustard seed
- Shred the meat from the chicken and set aside. To make the sauce, mix the yogurt, mayonnaise, curry powder, chutney and some seasoning with half the coriander. Toss this through the chicken.
- To make the slaw, mix the carrots, cabbage and mustard seeds in a large bowl with the remaining coriander, then season.
- Heat the naan breads in the toaster. Allow 2 per person and top with some of the slaw, then the chicken mixture. Serve sprinkled with coriander, with extra slaw on the side.