- 3 carrot bunch radishes
- 2 courgette half a small red onion
- Small handful mint leaves, roughly torn
- For the dressing
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Grate the carrots into a large bowl. Thinly slice the radishes and courgettes and finely chop the onion. Mix all the vegetables together in the bowl with the mint leaves.
- Whisk together the vinegar, mustard and mayonnaise until smooth, then gradually whisk in the oil. Taste and add salt and pepper, then drizzle over the salad and mix well. Leftovers will keep in a covered container in the fridge for up to 24 hrs.