Fill sweet waffle cone with cubed fruits and top with fresh cream or ice cream and serve the savory waffle with dip or aloo bhaji at brunch time.
Prep Time: 15-20 mins
Cook time: 5-7 minutes
- Flour 2 cups
- Salt as per taste
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Eggs 3
- Milk 2/4 cup
- Mix fruit 1 cup
- Gram Flour 1 cup
- Fresh green spices as per need
- Margarine/Butter 2 tbsp
- Mezan Cooking Oil as per need
- Sift flour in a big bowl, add salt, baking powder and egg yolks and mix them well/li>
- Beat egg whites in a clean dry bowl and add milk and melted margarine butter to it.
- Mix both mixtures and divide them into 2 portions.
- Add sugar in the first portion. Add gram flour and chopped green spices (green chili, coriander and mint leaves) in the other portion. Remember to mix them well.
- Preheat waffle maker for a few minutes and brush with Mezan Cooking Oil. Spread the first mixture in it and close tightly.
- Take them out when waffles turn golden, wrap them in cone shape and place in a tall glass.
- Then repeat the same procedure to make waffles from the savory mixture.